The Sussex Area Community Foundation welcomes your donations as the grants and scholarships we give to the community are provided by donations. As a not-for-profit organization, we will issue you an income-tax receipt. Together, we help build strong and resilient places to live, learn, work and play. How to Make a Donation Online?
Sussex Area Community Foundation Inc. allows you to make a donation online by clicking the white CanadaHelps.org
button to the right or on the lower left hand side of each page on the website. This will bring you to the Sussex Area Community Foundation donation page with the option to Donate Now
in orange for a one-time donation; Donate Monthly
for a monthly donation; or Spend Gift Card
to redeem a charity gift card. Click your option and follow the instructions provided. Fund Development:
- SACF mainly seeks endowments that will be retained forever.
- SACF will work with professional advisors and estate planners.
- SACF will provide a vehicle to meet the long- term philanthropic goals of donors.
- SACF will honour donors’ interests and concerns.
- SACF will work with local charities to identify their needs and help them achieve their goals.
By giving to a community foundation, donors can:
- Give to any number of charities.
- Choose various ways to give.
- Leave a lasting legacy to their community.
There are many Ways to Give:
- Cash and cash equivalents
- Life insurance
There are many Fund Options:
- Community Fund
- Field of Interest Funds
- Designated Funds
- Named Funds
- Donor Advised Funds
- Managed Funds
- Flow Through Funds