- NB Association for Community Living received a grant to support parents and families that are raising a child with a disability.
- Sussex Regional High School wants to take fitness to new heights and received a grant to purchase a BowFlex and treadmill for the Wellness/Fitness Room at the High School.
- Communities in Bloom will be planting themed gardens for children to learn about and enjoy plant varieties.
- Sussex Corner Elementary School will able to purchase tools for students to overcome literacy reluctance with technology.
- Sussex and Area Senior Friendship Games received a grant to help subsidize the Friendship Games that are held in Sussex from June 10 – 13.
- Sussex and Area Seniors Centre Inc. will be placing a chair lift in their facility to make the building available to all members.
- The Learning Partnership provides ‘Welcome to Kindergarten’ school readiness toolkits to help children become school ready and promote fun in learning. A grant was provided to the Learning Partnership for these toolkits to be given to children.
- Sussex Elementary Home and School Association received a grant to help them raise money for playground equipment in the grades 3-5 playground.
- Preventative Action Against Community Kids (PACK) received a grant to provide the Secrets of Discipline Workshop. This four week course meets once a week for 2 hours.
- The Sussex Sharing Club received a grant to purchase doors for their newly acquired building.
- The Village of Sussex Corner received a grant to start phase one at Sullivan Park. This phase will include the building of a covered bridge amphitheater.
Sussex Area Community Foundation Inc. recipients received a total of $15,750 in grants: