The Spring Community Grants were issued to the following recipients:
- Sussex Regional High School to purchase cardio equipment
- Apohaqui Elementary School to have a Wellness Week for elementary school children
- Sussex Minor Hockey Association to organize a Safety and Skills Clinic for all Sussex Minor Hockey, Girls Hockey and High School Hockey programs.
- Sussex Regional Library to purchase Daisy Readers for print disabled persons.
- PotashCorp Civic Centre to purchase emergency safety blankets
- Sussex Elementary School to begin a Yoga Wellness Program for elementary school children
- Kidstuff Theatre to promote children’s live entertainment.
- Swordfish Swim Club to purchase swim equipment for club start-up.
- Communities in Bloom to enhance Sunnyside Park teaching gardens.
Fall Grants 2014
- Primary Care Provider to install emergency allergy medication cabinets in public places.
- Sussex Middle School to set up a multi-sensory room for the school.
- Sussex Skating Club to provide a skating program to local children.
- Sussex Corner Elementary School to support a yoga program for all students.
- Victorian Order of Nurses to help local seniors with footcare.
- The Learning Partnership to provide ‘Welcome to Kindergarten” packages for all children entering school.