- Build citizen capacities for leadership & participation in community life.
- Contribute to the development of healthy citizens and healthy communities.
- Build appreciation for community heritage and culture. Support community stewardship of natural resources and the environment.
- Improve quality of life by building on community strengths and resources.
- Have a broad community benefit.
- Encourage efficient use of community resources.
- Encourage volunteer participation and citizen involvement.
- Encourage collaboration among groups and/or communities.
- Connect multiple sectors of the community.
SACFI Grants Policy;Applications will be accepted twice per year March & September (see sacfi.org/grants-2/ page )Grant application forms will be provided or downloaded . Goal is to provide funding to MANY different grantees.Priorities for Grants: Organizations must demonstrate fiscal responsibility; Competent management and leadership and; A strong commitment to the Sussex area.Projects that: