SACF Grants Policy;The Sussex Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Grants will be due on March 9, 2022 and September 14, 2022 at 12pm:
- Sussex Area Community Foundation Community Grants information and application link is below:
The Community Grant applications are due the second Wednesday of March and September at 12:00 (noon). No late grants will be accepted. Grants will be evaluated in the month due and awarded in the following month (approximately 6 weeks from due date). All grant applicants will receive notification of their grant status.
How To Receive Grants :Foundation grants support projects that benefit the Sussex area and residents. Funded projects provide a service to the community or take an innovative approach to needs and concerns within the Sussex area. Projects are in the areas of Health, Environment, Social Program, Sports & Recreations, Education, Arts & Culture are of priority.
To apply for a grant: Read through ALL of the material below.
- If you feel your project may qualify for a grant, submit an application.
- Your application will be reviewed within a few weeks of the due date. All letters will receive a reply.
- Grants will be awarded at the Community Grants Award Ceremony held within eight weeks of application deadline (Date yet to be determined).
- Grant Applications can be submitted via email, paper copy, or online.